Registration Fees Payment Procedure:
KE Training has very simple and clear policy about fees payment and refunds. For fees payment following procedure should be followed:
Step 1.) You have to pay a minimum deposit of £150 to confirm your place for the course.
To make the payment you can use either of following methods:
1) Using “Pay Now” button
2) Via Bank Transfer, to use this option please email email@example.com or call us on 0203 598 2067, giving details about course you are interested in and about yourself and we will guide you further.
3) Visit us at the center and pay in person.
Step 2.) We will send you a confirmation for the payment along with a course registration form which you can fill electronically or print it and scan the filled copy and return to us.
Step 3.) We will send you final confirmation and outstanding invoice which you must pay before the start of the course in full using Paypal, Bank Transfer or by visiting us in person.
If you have any further questions or concerns about this please contact us.
Refunds for the fees paid towards the course vary depending upon the situations. As described below are the list of possible reasons and adjustments allowed by KE Training. In exceptional circumstances management has authority to allow further discounts.
1) In case of the course being withdrawn or cancelled by KE Training we will refund you the full fees or make alternative arrangement to complete your course.
2) If you wish to cancel your booking prior to course you must do so before 2 weeks otherwise we will not be able to refund your fees. In case of cancellation of booking £150 admin charge will be deducted from refund.
3) If you are not able to attend the course due to medical reasons or genuine emergency reasons, upon receiving the proof for it, we may re-book you for the course on next available date but we will not be able to refund your fees.
4) If you want to change the course other than what you have booked for, you can do so with at least 2 week prior to the start date of the originally booked course via a written notice and we will adjust the fees paid towards it, in this case if you select a course which has less fees than the original booking we will refund you the balance after deducting £150 admin fees.
5) If you wish to change the date of the course you have already booked for then you must do so before 2 weeks prior to the start date of the course to avoid any extra charges, if you wish to amend the date before 1 week you may do so but there will be extra £150 admin charge.
6) Any amendments to start date or the choice of course cannot be accommodated within the last 7 days prior to start date of the course and you will not receive any refunds for it.
7) In case of failing the exams or after the course has been delivered no fees will be refunded.
8) Venue and date is subject to KE Training’s discretion and in un-avoidable circumstances may be changed.