The 18th Edition course also know as Requirements for Electrical installations BS7671: 2018 is an course which allows students to have an understanding of the wiring Regulations that are required when carrying out domestic or commercial electrical installation work. During the course students will become more familiar with the layout, contact and application of the BS7671: 2018 – 18th Edition regulations.
The 3 day classroom based course will cover various aspects related to the electrical installations. Followed by numerous practice questions to boost confidence and get the students familiarise with the exam methodology.
These are the main topics the course will cover over the 3 days:
• Scope, object and fundamental principles
• Assessment of general characteristics
• Protection for safety
• Selection and erection of equipment
• Inspection and testing
• Special installations or locations
• Protection against fire – extra information on arc fault detection
• Energy efficiency – New section covering energy efficiency
• Embedded Electrical heating system
• Protection against overvoltage
EAL/ City and Guilds
At the end of the course there is an open book multiple choice online exam for 2 hours.