At KE training we are offering a mature route for our NVQ Level 3 candidates to complete this course within 3-4 months. If you have been working in electrical industry for a number of years and want an ECS Gold card then this qualification the way forward.
NVQ Level 3 qualification is mainly completed on site and remaining at the training centre which involves producing a portfolio. Candidates are required to work on-site at a work placement to show their electrotechnical competency by completing Electrical installations on the site.
• Applying health and safety legislation,
• Environmental technology systems,
• Overseeing and organising the work environment
• Planning, preparing and installing electrical systems and equipment,
• Terminating and connecting conductors, cables and flexible cords,
• Inspecting, testing, commissioning and
• Fault diagnosis and correction
Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical industry and have previous qualifications