Centre Operating procedures due to Covid-19 restrictions
FOR ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES BOOKED FOR COURSES/EXAMS AT COLINDALE TRAINING CENTRE DURING LOCKDOWN
With the latest UK Government's COVID-19 lockdown announcements, we are continuing to experience an unprecedented situation. We appreciate that for our candidates these will be challenging times. We have been working hard over the last year to support you in delivering our training courses at the highest standards and safely, at a time when you need them most.
Unfortunately, due to the restrictions imposed by the latest COVID-19 Lockdown announcements we have no option but to restrict activities at our training centre until further notice when these restrictions will be lifted. There will be no delivery of any theory training during January 2021 at centre, or later if lockdown restrictions are extended, and this will be reviewed nearer the time subject to further updates by the government when we will update you accordingly.
Under Government guidelines for conducting assessments for vocational qualifications , we are happy to inform you that we are able to arrange for you to take your online exams and practical assessments at our centre. We follow strict COVID-19 guidelines to keep our staff and all our learners safe and hence we have decided to follow below procedures while you attend the centre for your assessments. We will appreciate it if you would comply with these requirements in order to keep everyone safe.
As your health and well-being are our number one priority, we will continue to strictly enforce the following mandatory procedures for your safety and well-being when the training centre re-opens:
These procedures will strictly adhere to government guidelines as far as practically possible.
- Scanning of your NHS QR code in accordance with the NHS COVID-19 app QR poster on display at the centre. You will need to download the NHS COVID-19 app from the App Store or Google Play Store to be able to use this facility on entry to the centre.
- Temperature check prior to registration on the 1st day of the course cleaning and social distancing guidelines.
- In addition to maintaining social distancing, you will be required to wash your hands frequently and to avoid touching your face while on the premises or elsewhere at all times.
- Use of PPE, specifically face masks, gloves and hand sanitisers as appropriate while you are on our premises.
- You are requested to bring your own facemasks and gloves.
- Personal Declaration to be completed and signed as part of the registration process before commencing the course/exam to confirm that you or a member of your family have not been affected by COVID 19 (see below).
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS OR HAVE SHOWN ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS IN THE LAST 14 DAYS BEFORE THE COURSE START DATE, THEN FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER CANDIDATES AND MEMBERS OF STAFF ON THE PREMISES YOU WILL BE STRONGLY ADVISED NOT TO ATTEND THE COURSE/EXAM AS SCHEDULED AND TO SELF-ISOLATE YOURSELF AND THE FAMILY MEMBERS AFFECTED AS PER THE GOVERNMENT COVID GUIDELINES.
Finally, If you are not able to attend the course/exam on a scheduled date due to COVID19 reasons, any payment made by yourself for this course/exam will be held on account and credited towards your fee until you are ready to pursue it at a later suitable date.
We hope this information helps you in understanding the procedures during these difficult times but please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.